Re: [gtk-list] Re: Qt versus Gtk+

>> I'm not aware of any such tests.  It would be hard to measure, though,
>> what concrete things would you measure in a widget toolkit?

How about widget constrution, deconstruction.  Event firing times for
similar widgets (Common events could be timed individually with the rest of
the events aggregated).  Memory foot print of various widgets.  Lines of
code to implement.  Other niceties might include matrix feature comparisons
(Which could be a factor in memory footprint :)).  A big plus but very hard
to define and always a moving target would be a stability factor for each
of the widgets (This would be especially a big plus for developers, both of
the widget and users of the widget).