adding entries to GtkWindowPosition

I would like to modify gdm so that the login dialog is in the corner of
the screen, not the center. It makes a call to
gnome_preferences_set_dialog_position (GtkWindowPosition p). But his
only allows for CENTER, MOUSE, and NONE. How do I expand the
functionality of this to include corners (ie BOTTOM_LEFT, BOTTOM_RIGHT,
etc.)?

; Justin Georgeson                                  "free the mallocs" ;
; Metrowerks Austin - Desktop Java QA Engineer                         ;
; http://www.metrowerks.com                                            ;
; mailto:jgeorgeson@mastercontrol.net                                  ;

Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, Sec. 227,
any and all unsolicited commercial E-mail sent to this address
is subject to a download and archival fee in the amount of $500
US (per infraction).  E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.