Gtk-Perl CVS 19991031 Druid logo_bg color

Hi, I am having trouble displaying a logo in a Gnome::Druid.

I construct a DruidPage* and set_logo_bg_color.

Then I Gtk::Gdk::ImlibImage->load_image() of an xpm icon (eg save.xpm) and
set this with Gnome::DruidPageFinish->set_logo() but the icon displays
with a black background (no transparency) except for the right-most and
bottom-most pixels of the logo area that _do_ show the bg_color.

I think that I am doing everything the same way as Glade (that can manage
the transparency correctly). The same symptom occurs with a watermark image
but (as it is much smaller?) the whole watermark area has black background.

Please, does anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong?

gnome-libs 1.0.54
Gtk-Perl CVS 19991031

Regards, Dermot