Re: [gtk-list] newbie help please

When you compile a program, you'll need to provide the correct include
paths and linking instructions to the compiler. GTK+ and Glib come with
some really handy little scripts that will do this for you: glib-config
and gtk-config. Try doing:

gcc `gtk-config --cflags --libs` helloworld.c -o hello

Happy hacking,
  Cody