Re: [gtk-list] Re: how to set bg pixmaps for labels

Thus spoke Paul Barton-Davis
> >But that just produced this message:
> >Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path:
> >"/home/mjhammel/.xnotes-gtk/xpm-d/addr-mgr.xpm" line 25
> >
> sure, but is it in your pixmap path ? looks like you're assuming that
> an absolute path will lead to the search ignoring pixmap_path, but it
> doesn't. i think.

Hmmm.  I would think fully qualified names should override the use of
pixmap_path.  Of course, I don't know what "pixmap_path" is.  Probably
something in the rc file, but I haven't come across it till now.

Not that it matters.  I overrode it by having my app handle the background
pixmap instead of making use of the rc file.
--
Michael J. Hammel           |
The Graphics Muse           | Tell me what you need, and I'll tell you how to