Re: [gtk-list] Re: GdkImlibImage --> GtkImage

Hi there,

Thanks for the quick answer!

-----Original Message-----
From: Havoc Pennington <rhp@zirx.pair.com>

>On Sat, 29 May 1999, Dirk-Jan C. Binnema wrote:
>>
>> Now, my question is: how to do this conversion GdkImlibImage -->
GtkImage?

>I don't think that's what you want; you want to get a GdkPixmap from the
>GdkImlibImage like this:
>
>pixmap = gdk_imlib_move_image(imlib_image);
>
>(I think that's what it's called)

Your answer got me on the right track!
(I'll write this for other people having the same problem)

First I had to do a:
    gdk_imlib_render (otherwise the following will return NULL)
and then
    gdk_imlib_move_image, and
    gdk_imlib_move_mask.

Note that the gtk_pixmap_new function in the GTK info docs is not up-to-date
with gtk_pixmap_new in gtk/gtkpixmap.h  version 1.2.3.

Again, thank you!

Cheers,
    Dirk-Jan.