Re: [gtk-list] Re: more than one display

On Sun, 30 May 1999, Erwin Rol wrote:

> PS. are their future plans to support multiple displays ?

I'm not sure; I think there's a general sense that it would be nice, but I
don't know if anyone's decided "I'm going to implement multiple displays
next month."

It probably isn't that hard, but it would involve a lot of typing. (I
guess adding a display member to lots of the Gdk data structures... then
there's probably some Gtk and application code that assumes a single
display.) Owen and Tim could give you a better idea what's planned and
what changes are needed.

Havoc