Re: [gtk-list] GdkImlibImage --> GtkImage

On Sat, 29 May 1999, Dirk-Jan C. Binnema wrote:

> I read the Imlib tutorial, and it's really easy to show some image as as
> GdkImlibImage. However, I'd like to embed such an image in a Gtk+ app. I
> think the way to do this is to convert the GdkImlibImage into a GtkImage.
>
> Now, my question is: how to do this conversion GdkImlibImage --> GtkImage?

I don't think that's what you want; you want to get a GdkPixmap from the
GdkImlibImage like this:

pixmap = gdk_imlib_move_image(imlib_image);

(I think that's what it's called)

Then you can either put pixmap in a GtkPixmap, a GnomePixmap, or draw it
to a drawing area with gdk_draw_pixmap().

Havoc