Re: [gtk-list] Re: ctree layout

Lars Hamann <lars@gtk.org> writes:

> On Tue, May 25, 1999 at 07:35:58PM +0200, Mirar wrote:
> > Is it possible to lay out a ctree like this:
> >
> >  +-blahblahbla blah bla
> >    +-+--- blah bla
> >    | +- blah
> >    +- blah
>
> No, that's impossible.

Why?

I've checked out gtkctree.c some, and it seems rather simple to insert
at least a value for how much to increase the level (instead of the
default 1).

(Although I can't get it to work without regularly trigger some bug
which makes the list of nodes fuck up. I don't see any connection.)

I would like this style of chain, anyway. Even better would be
something like the tree above,

    +-root
      +-+--- child 1
      | +- child 2
      |    +--- grandchild 2:1
      |    +- grandchild 2:2
      +- child 3

but that demands (a lot?) more rewriting.

/Mirar
(Is there a developers list for GTK?)

(
 The tree above is the same as (in normal ctree)

 +-root
   +-child 1
   +-child 2
   | +- grandchild 2:1