Re: [gtk-list] Re: GLIB-1.2.3 and AIX 4.3.1

Thanks!  For the input.  I was able to build glib-1.2.3 successfully
without thread support using egcs and I was able to build it with thread
support using IBM's compiler, which does NOT define _GNUC_.  In glib.h, I
got warnings about ansi not allowing variable arguments in macros (or
something like that) and that was inside of a #ifdef _GNUC_ section.  When
I use IBM's compiler, this code does not get compiled.

I can use IBM's compiler to build some stuff and I need egcs (gcc) to build
other stuff.  I'm trying to use only ONE compiler for everything and it
doesn't look like I can.

Peace.....

Tom

Emmanuel DELOGET <pixel@DotCom.FR> on 05/26/99 02:51:01 AM