Re: [gtk-list] compile problem on AIX 3.2.5

Sulev Sild wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'm trying to compile GTK+ 1.2.3 on AIX 3.2.5. Everything seems to
> compile alright, but when it is linking testgtk program, it gives
> me a following error:
>
> 0706-781 ERROR: TOC overflow. TOC size: 76284   Max size: 65536.

 Well I haven't but I got a bit immersed into AIX recently
(not quite my choice but...), You can visit their web site
for documentation. I believe that the option you need is
called '-bigtoc'.

		Cheers,
				Emilio
--
D. Emilio Grimaldo Tunon       Compuware Europe B.V. (Uniface Lab)
Software Engineer	       Amsterdam, The Netherlands