Re: changes

Paul Barton-Davis wrote:

> I would do this:
>
> gtk_widget_shape_set_mask (GtkWidget widget, GdkBitmap *mask, GdkShapeOp op);
>
> and
>
>         enum GdkShapeOp {
>              GDK_SHAPE_UNION,
>              GDK_SHAPE_SET,
>              GDK_SHAPE_INTERSECTION
>         };
>
> etc.
>
> do the changes, produce a diff file, send it to the mailing list.
>
> i didn't understand why changes in gtk_widget_realize() are
> needed. can you explain ?
>
> --p

Yes, when I call gtk_widget_shape... , if the widget does not have a window (is
not realized yet), the function fills a GtkWidgetShapeInfo struct whith mask, x
and y.
Then, this struct is read by gtk_widget_realize to call gdk_window_shape...
whith these data.

I think that GtkWidgetShapeInfo must be a list, and gtk_widget_realize must know
it...

¿ a diff file for each changed file (i.e diff gtkwidget.c.new gtkwidget.c.orig)
?

	- José Miguel