gtk docs

Hi lords,

I'm really sorry if I disturb coders dreams, but :

Today, gtk+ and glib hits the 1.2.3 version. But their respective docs
may no be considered as finished docs. Since they are vey interesting,
it could be nice to have some kind of release plans for the documentation
project (I understand this is not easy, but docs are *very* important).

Moreover, it could be nice to have a *free* glib/gtk programming online
book (ie neither a reference nor a tutorial... something like the
O'Reilly book perhaps - but widely available).

I did not really thought about this, although I believe it may be a good
idea. Any ideas ?

--
pixel@dotcom.fr