Hello all

In my readings of the avalible docs, I couldn't find what I nead... I have
a GtkWindow, no other widgets in it, and nead to be able to get and set
the background color. I'm not real fermilare with RGB values, but I would
nead to be able to set it to black, white, yellow, grean and blue, all of
which would be there pure colors. Thies would end up being the colorkey
which the ATI-TV overlay would show on. Any help would be greatly
apprishated!
		JGZ