Re: Drag and drop with gtk on hp-ux ?

Owen Taylor wrote:

> Rolf Blankenagel <rolf.blankenagel@desys.de> writes:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I successfuly compiled glib and gtk 1.2.2 on my Hp C110 with HP-UX
> > 10.20.
>
> X11R5 or X11R6?

I got both on my machine and tried both, but the result was the same.

> > The only thing that will not work ist drag and drop.
> >
> > Has anyone an idea why and how to solve the problem?
>
> Not really. Can you be more specific as to what you
> are trying (for instance, are you running the gtk/testdnd
> example program?), and what happens?

I run gtk/testdnd.
I tried to drag the "Drag here" - button but nothing happens.
Then i looked inside the C-source and found out that the callback
functions connected to the
drag signals like "drag_leave" , "drag_motion" et cetera are not called.
But why ?

I also got a Motif 1.2 DND example. I compiled it with X11R5 and also
X11R6. It works in both cases.

Rolf