Re: [gtk-list] Re: Gtk+ problems (for beginners, at least) - was: gtk_text_set_point() does not actually show new pos?

The same is true for Pike-GTK, Python-GTK and Perl-GTK, unless I am
mistaken.

Basically, all object orientend languages deals with GTK very well,
but in C object orientation is somewhat awkward.

I love the fact that the library is written in C, though. C++ is too
cumbersome for me, and it was relatively easy to write the pike
wrapper (PiGTK).

--
Per Hedbor                                              http://per.hedbor.org/