Re: [gtk-list] key_release_event

  Hello,

  thank you very much for the tips :

> I've read that not all servers support key release events (apparently some
> keyboards don't send them?). You might try to avoid them for that reason.

  That is not the problem : I checked with "xev" (which prints the X
  EVents that reach a little window) that "KeyRelease" events do
  occur.

> The other possibility is that your event mask doesn't have
> GDK_KEY_RELEASE_MASK in it.

  That sounded like some foreign language at first; but by looking
into the test program that comes with the perl bindings, in the
gtk-tut and after a few tries, I managed to bind the KeyRelease
events.

  Those interested may do

   $window->set_events( [@{$window->get_events}, 'key_release_mask']);
   realize $window;

it seems that "set_events" must be called before doing "show $window".

> Havoc

  Thanks a lot,

  Etienne