linux w/o pthread

Hi Lords,

I have a linux system here without pthread. When I compile
glib (with the --without-thread flag on ./configure), it
give me a compile-time error (something in gmain.c, line
715: poll_waiting is undefined here if you compile without
the thread support. So, two questions :

1) can someone reproduce this on his system (simply a matter
of giving the correct flag to configure).

2) if this is a bug (as I think), what is the proper way to
do this ? I think the better thing to do is to enclose the
lines 715 to 720 in a classic #ifdef/#endif. The nearer #ifdef
here should be _THREAD_SAFE, or something like that.

--
pixel@{epita.fr,dotcom.fr}