Re: shortcut crash

Dne Po, 29 bøezen 1999 jste napsal(a):
>Jakub Steiner <jakub.steiner@vslib.cz> writes:

>Exactly what do you mean by "shortcut?" Can you give the
>sequence of actions you did in the GIMP to trigger
>the problem?

Ok, thanks for the hints. I found the problem. It was really to do with
language. There is a force internationalisationsation patched Xlib i use. I
even used the unpatched RH52 version, but forgot to unset the XLIB_FORCE_I18N
variable. It was set to 2 and it causes the problem. If left unset it works ok.

Thanks again and sorry for the unsufficient iformation, but rookies like myself
are moving in, expect more :)

The key to trigger the segfault is either Ctrl or Shift on open image in gimp.
Same goes for most other applications.

Jimmac
  --
@>-{ jakub.steiner@vslib.cz }---{ http://hideout.musichall.cz }-<@