Re: [gtk-list] Re: keyboard input bug

Dne Po, 29 bøezen 1999 Owen Taylor napsal(a):

>I can be pretty certain that RH-52 + GTK+ doesn't normally
>crash on keyboard shortcuts since I'm still running that
>combo myself ;-)

As I said i got a pII machine with exactly the same setup and it works ok. But
not on that p133 and amd machine. I cannot however find what seems to cause
this. I'm a complete rookie.

I tried to crash the testgtk thing, but it just bloody won't. I have
however experienced the problem under Gimp, x-chat, gftp, IglooFTP.
It might not be the gtk itself, but I just don't know.

Jakub Steiner
  --
@>-{ jakub.steiner@vslib.cz }---{ http://hideout.musichall.cz }-<@