Re: [gtk-list] Changing cursor icon/pic

On Fri, 26 Mar 1999 rlau@csc.com wrote:

> In my gtk app, I want to have the cursor/mouse pointer changed to another
> icon when
>   the mouse is moved within a certain GTK container widget.

look at testgtk on how to set a cursor for a given window (at best you do
that from a signal handler that is after-connected to ::realize). you
eventually need to put the container into an eventbox, because a lot of the
gtk containers are simply NO_WINDOW widgets and therefore the cursor will
be set on widget->parent->window, which probably covers a wider area than
you'd like.

> Anyone know how to do that?

---
ciaoTJ