Re: [gtk-list] file globbing

On Thu, 25 Mar 1999, Daniel J. Kressin wrote:

> Of course, if there's an easier way to do file globbing in C, I'm all
> ears.  (csh has a glob command, but I couldn't find an equivalent for the
> actual C language. :(

Unix-Posix-X/Open-BSD-GNU-whatever has a file globbing interface.

Try 'man glob', or look on www.opengroup.org for the Single Unix
Specification, or check your favorite book.

According to "Linux Application Development" it may be somewhat
unportable. They suggest running 'ls <glob>' via popen() for portability.

Havoc