RE: [gtk-list] Re: Benchmarking glib (atleast GList)

I'm posting this again, but since I don't see my original in the
archive (posted on Oct 26 1998) I don't think it ever really made
it to the list.

This is GQList:  a wrapper around GList.

You CAN initialize the GQList to NULL then
use it later, It tests to see if it was initialized
before using it, like GList does.

It contains THREE pointers. One to the front,
one to the end, and an arbitrary "current" pointer.
This current pointer points to the last position
accessed to make indexing down the list
more efficient.
GQList also provides a method of sorting
the list like an array.

Please take some time to look at this
and give me a reply (steven.rostedt@lmco.com)

I haven't had time to thoroughly test it, so
take a little caution.