testgmodule bug with DLD

Hi,
   I built glib-1.2.0 on HP-UX 10.20 with threads disabled
otherwise it wouldn't build. When running testgmodule it
bails out because it cannot find the libgplugin.so library.
That is exactly the bug, on HP-UX the libraries have the
".sl" extension, but the testgmodule.c has a ".so" hardcoded
and therefore it has the wrong library name. Yes, it is a
minor bug because it is only at test program but it is
significant:)

		Cheers,
			Emilio

PS. testgmodule.c also has a spelling error "retrive" :-)

--
D. Emilio Grimaldo Tunon       Compuware Europe B.V. (Uniface Lab)
Software Engineer	       Amsterdam, The Netherlands