Re: [gtk-list] Re: how can I trust glib when it has so many mem leaks?

The best thing to do (IMHO) is to add a flag (a compile one, for speed
purposes) that gets glib to use malloc/free instead.  This will slow it
down, but will allow you to use ANY type of memory checker to check your
code (usually by changing which malloc/free the code is linked against).
Btw, the leg work on this one shouldn't take too long.

Sean C. Rhea

                  --- Please respond to srhea@acm.org ---