Re: [gtk-list] Re: how can I trust glib when it has so manymemleaks?

Hi, Ionutz

> Thanks. Applied the patch; now waiting for the compilation to finish.
> Can you explain me please in more detail what are these #define
> controling ?
>
> What is the difference w/o ENABLE_MEM_PROFILE_EXCLUDES_MEM_CHUNKS ?

All memory allocated from a mem chunk (or for creating a mem chunk) is not
counted. This should pretty much yield, what you're looking for, but if
you're for example creating a list node and forget to free it, you will
not notice that as it will come from a memory chunk. (at least IIRC).

Bye,
Sebastian
--
Sebastian Wilhelmi                   |            här ovanför alla molnen
mailto:wilhelmi@ira.uka.de           |      är himmlen så förunerligt blå