Re: [gtk-list] Re: how can I trust glib when it has so manymemleaks?

On Thu, 18 Mar 1999, Joshua Richardson wrote:
> >From reading Havoc's comments, I'm coming to the unsettling realization
> that maybe glib is somehow able to hold onto memory after program
> termination?  How can it, and is that really the case?

No, Unix-ish systems won't let you do that. All the memory is freed by the
operating system when the program is terminated. However the memory is
never explicitly freed by the program itself, and this is what ccmalloc
checks.

Havoc