GLib-1.2 on HP-UX 10.20

Hi,
   I was trying to configure GLib-1.2.0 on an HP-UX 10.20 system
and it either fails saying it cannot find Posix threads or that
I have no thread implementation.

Neither of the above are correct, HP-UX 10.20 *does* have
Posix threads (although pthread_getspecific has a different
prototype). The problem is that typical HP it has to do things
differently, the pthread_*() functions are not in libpthread
but in libdce.sl !!!

So, how do I go around getting this thing to recognize that
it does have Posix threads?

		TIA,
				Emilio
--
D. Emilio Grimaldo Tunon       Compuware Europe B.V. (Uniface Lab)
Software Engineer	       Amsterdam, The Netherlands