Re: [gtk-list] gmodules

On Tue, 16 Mar 1999, Robin Ericsson wrote:

> Hi.
>
>   I am the author of the mud client amcl, and want to have some help how
> to deal with gmodules.
>
>   I know how I want it to be atleast, the module should be able to
> register for a menu-place and what it will do, to begin with it should be
> able to register for input or output network data.
>
>   Reason I write to the list is that I dont have a clue about how to do
> this, so I hope I can get some ideas/sample code and the idea of how it
> works.
>
>   I have cheched the gEdit source code, but I hard to understand, so, any
> help is great.

glib/gmodule/testgmodule.c provides a pretty comprehensive example
already. if you want further exmaples (though more heavy weight) the
gtk themes are loaded as modules and GLE as well, the initialization
stuff (for being a gtk module) can be found in gle/gle/glepublic.c
in the CVS module gle.

> R.

---
ciaoTJ