Re: [gtk-list] Re: libpixmap not found ...!!!

Christian Kreibich wrote:

> that seems to be _exactly_ the problem I had yesterday. See my previous
> posting or, in short: try to move libintl.[ah], gettext & gettextize

Uhm, maybe libintl.h and libintl.a are enough, I only removed new
versions of gettext and gettextize from my system, but still have older
ones ...

Maybe if someone of the gtk pros could shed a light on the details here

Regards,
CHRIS

Christian Kreibich
Am Gruebel 7b                          " Simpson, eh ? "
D-82205 Gilching                    -- Montgomery Burns --
Tel. (+49) 08105 278065
mailto:kreibich@in.tum.de http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~kreibich