Re: [gtk-list] Re: Pixmap theme engine problem

Hi again, all; and Servus Andreas :)

Scherf Andreas wrote:

> Hi i had the same problem. Have you set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH correctly ??
> the variable must be set in /etc/profile or in $HOME/.profile and must
> point to the place where your libs are located.

Well, I got it working by now, and it was way trickier than that.
Actually, I "only" had to _de_install new versions of gettext,
gettextize and libintl.h, because the functionality provided by these
seems to be provided internally anyway. But deinstalling stuff usually
isn't my first idea in getting something to work ... :)

Afterwards, upgrading Imlib did the rest and now my gtk-apps simply look
awesome.

Thanks for the help, everyone!

Regards,
CHRIS

Christian Kreibich
Am Gruebel 7b                          " Simpson, eh ? "
D-82205 Gilching                    -- Montgomery Burns --
Tel. (+49) 08105 278065
mailto:kreibich@in.tum.de http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~kreibich