Re: CList & Style file question / Style function suggestion

Just a short note: It is working a again. I only had to move the
"*" line to the top and have the more special entries below it...

By the way: Is there a guide on how to make use of the themes
somewhere ?

Regards,
	Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve <greve@gnu.org>
"One smaller motivation which, in part, stems from altruism is

PGP signature