Gtk--: (resend) recent changes with GTK_OBJECT_CONSTRUCTED ??

I had an email conversation with Guillaume, and he hasn't had time to look at
this, so
he suggested resending it, in the hope that someone could pull an
answer/suggestion/solution
out of their magic hat ... I have since looked at the Gtk+ sources once more
trying to figure out
what's going on, but am just as clueless as I was a week ago ..

Greetings
--> R
---------------------- Forwarded by Robert Gasch/PeopleSoft on 03/10/99 09:01 AM

Robert Gasch