Newbie themes question w/ GTK+ 1.2.0

Hello:
	I recently installed GTK+ 1.2.0 on my system.  I've been trying to get
the themes feature working.  I downloaded a few themes from gtk.themes.org.
When I try to replace my ~/.gtkrc with the gtkrc in the thems, my apps change
colors, but I get the following error messages:

Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate loadable module in module_path: "libpixmap.so",

	I read on gtk.themes.org, and it talks about needing the CVS version
of GTK+, as well as some other libs that are in CVS to get GTK+ to do themes.
However, the docs with GTK+ 1.2.0 say that it already has theme support in
it.  So, the question is "Where do I get libpixmap.so (and any other libs)
that seem to be necessary for full use of themes?"

Thanks

Ryan
rklosh@networksplus.net