Re: Where is new documentation available?

The docs are available in the docs directory of the cvs distribution
(and most likely the 1.2 dist). They are in sgml format and can be
converted to html using sgml2html. There is a little perl script in that
directory as well for "beautifying" the html code. Hope this helps.

Eric