RE: [gtk-list] Re: Where is new documentation available?

Title: RE: [gtk-list] Re: Where is new documentation available?

> > Is there better documentation elsewhere?
>
> Not that I know of.  I blame the educational system for
> turning kids off to documenting their code ;}

Actually us 'older ones' are probably even worse... <GRIN>

You could try looking in the developer stuff.. I can't find the
item factory stuff in the current doco on www.gtk.org either,
am going to try the developer stuff too..