Re: [gtk-list] Re: How to use a gpointer?

Tim Janik wrote:
> after having seen various statements on this topic,
> i think it's time to clarify some points.

I need a clarification on one related point. As far as I've seen, all
gtk_* prototypes use gsomething types. I've done a little programming
with GTK DND, and I've noticed that some functions have `guint32 time'
argument. I didn't check the sources, but I suppose that the OS and X
libraries handle this one as a time_t type.

But Solaris 7 in 64 bit environment (V9 ABI) has 64 bit time_t. I'd
expect this to be the case with other 64 bit environments. Will
this break a 64 bit GTK application?

--
 .-.   .-.    Life is a sexually transmitted disease.