glib header errors...

Hello.

First, please excuse my poor english....

A few month ago, I installed gtk 1.0.6 on Sparcs running
Solaris 2.5.

All worked fine, but when interesting programms requested a
1.1.10> version, I wanted to install gtk/glib V1.1.12, and
I had problems during gtk compilation (sorry, I don't have them
any more).

I tried with 1.1.11 and 1.1.10 (but glib was still 1.1.12), and
got the same result.

After, I tried with version 1.1.16 , same results...

Here, I downloaded V 1.2, installed glib, and got the same result
when compiling gtk, but, when I restarted 'make' (to log errors),
the compilation finished !!!!

I ran 'make install', and, now, gtk programms already compiled are
working fine.....

But, (of course... there is a problem :((( ), when I try to compile new
programms (or recompile programms already installed), I always get
lots of errors...

After a first look, I saw that glibconfig.h was not present, and installed
it manually, but the problems are still here....

Then, I found a strange think: GDestroyNotify is used in many
files, but I can't find its declaretion anywhere !!!!

For example, it's used in glib.h, but not defined in it or in it's
included files....

And some of the compilations errors refers to a
"parse error before `GDestroyNotify'".....

I join the config.log genered by gEdit 0.4.5 during configure,
and hope someone may resolve my problem.

Thanks

VANHULLEBUS Yvan.

PS: Sorry if this is a known problem, but I can't reach
the RedHat archive site, so I couldn't search on it....