Re: [gtk-list] Changing gtkadjustment upper and lower values

Hi,

This doesn't seem to do anything for me here.  I'm using the adjustment with a
spin button, and it just keeps spinning up to the initial limit i set when
creating the adjustment.  I'm using gtk+ 1.2.0.  I have successfully reset its
limits by accessing its values directly, but that doesn't seem to be proper OO
to me.

Thanks,
-Scott