Re: [gtk-list] Compiling problems with glib.

Jt Gleason wrote:

> I was installing glib 1.2 on a redhat 5.2 machine and had the make bomb out
> in the gthreads directory because of undefined functions. (it was
> gthread-posix.c) I checked the include files and found pthread.h

  I installed on my RH5.2 at home (this one at work follows,
though here I have gcc 2.8) and had no problemos, I used
--with-threads=posix when making glib.

		Cheers,
			Emilio
--
D. Emilio Grimaldo Tunon       Compuware Europe B.V. (Uniface Lab)
Software Engineer	       Amsterdam, The Netherlands