Re: [gtk-list] draw_line

Hi!
If you do not see anything, you probably update the wrong area of the
widget with

gtk_widget_draw (..., &rectangle)

The example works in two steps:
First draw the rectangle on the pixmap, then bring the area to the
screen, that has been changed by drawing.

If you hack that example, you must make sure, that the updated area and
the area you draw the line in are the same (You could use the
coordinates of the update_rect for drawing a line across this rectangle,
for example, just to see, that it works).

Try to understand that scribble_simple program completely and you will
have no problems of that kind anymore :-)
(I seem to remember that the tutorial provides you with some information
on that program, too)

Greetings,
Roland Bock