RE: [gtk-list] Re: A basic idea of threading GTK apps

On 01-Mar-99 Charles 'Buck' Krasic wrote:

> Since 1.2 is out now, somebody should move the relevent information
> into the FAQ.  (probably already on somebody's TODO list?)

I must stick my hand up to that one. I looked at it and realised it
basically needed a complete re-write. Will try and get to it "soon".

-tony

---
E-Mail: trog@gtk.org
Confession is good for the soul, but bad for the career.

Go Bezerk! http://www.gtk.org/~trog