ANNOUNCE : Gtk-- v0.99.0 is released

Gtk-- is a set of C++ bindings for GTK+ (including specific ones for
GDK) and most the Gnome widgets.

All GTK+ 1.2 widgets are wrapped, and very little functionality is
currently known missing.

However, there are probably accessors to the GTK+ data fields which
should be added, but which aren't yet because we overlooked them, and
also because it's pretty hard to "guess" what data members are
"public" or not in a C struct.

These will be added as GTK+ gets more thoroughly documented, in the
meanwhile, please report those you find missing. That is, if you find
yourself repeatedly typing 'Gtk_Foobar.gtkobj().some_field', just
report it to the Gtk-- mailing list so we can add a proper accessor.

Gtk-- is maintained mainly by Tero Pulkkinen <terop@modeemi.cs.tut.fi>.
Other developper are

- Karl Nelson <kenelson@ece.ucdavis.edu>,
- Todd Dukes <tjdukes@flash.net>
- Mirko Streckenbach <mirko@ramz.ing.tu-bs.de>,
- Guillaume Laurent <glaurent@worldnet.fr>

And too many other contributors to list them all.

It is available at :

http://lazy.ton.tut.fi/gtk--/gtk--.html

There is also a mailing-list. To subscribe, mail to
majordomo@modeemi.cs.tut.fi, with 'subscribe gtkmm' in the message
body.

--
					Guillaume.