Re: [gtk-list] GDK

pavel <pavel@klebanov.ne.mediaone.net> writes:

| Hi,
|
| Is there a manual of GDK somewhere. I need to do a lot of drawing, etc and
| I can't figure out many things: colors, why the draw lines keep
| dissapearing, erasing, etc...

I think the best way is to look at other's source code. You can check
the gnome canvas widget source code and the programs here
http://www.gnome.org/gw.html and
http://www.gnome.org/applist/list-martin.phtml

I think you will find some that uses GDK. But GDK is a thin wrapper so
learning Xlib is supposed to help immensely on the understanding for GDK.
--
Preben Randhol             oO     "Don't think about domination,  think
[randhol@pvv.org]        .`  ;     about freedom, it doesn't dominate."