Re: [gtk-list] Re: gtk-text(activate) only 1 enter key!!!

Stephen Witkop wrote:

> The way that I've been getting around this is to connect to the
> key_press_event and watch for a GDK_KP_enter key and handle it yourself.

Off the top of my head I can't say I know a way to do that.  If it's in the docs
fine.  Otherwise I'd love to know how you're doing it.  Are you using
gdk_input_add()?

DT
--
David Topper
Technical Director - Virginia Center for Computer Music