GtkLabel justify & wrap bugs

There seems to be a few problems with GtkLabel.

1. Calling gtk_label_set_justify() to change the justification
   dynamically doesn't work. I have to set the label text again
   to get it to work.

2. Calling gtk_label_set_line_wrap() with FALSE is similar to
   (1) - I have to set the label text again for it to work.

3. When wrapping is on, the only justification values that seem
   to work are GTK_JUSTIFY_LEFT and GTK_JUSTIFY_FILL.
   GTK_JUSTIFY_RIGHT or GTK_JUSTIFY_CENTER act just like
   GTK_JUSTIFY_LEFT.

Damon