auto resize of ctree/clist columns

I have a ctree in a scrolled window. When the window is first opened
the contents of the tree are all visible. After opening a tree branch
the text goes off of the right of the window. The scrollbars do not
adjust to allow the new text to be visible. I set the columns to
be auto resizing, but it didn't seem to make any difference.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Am I going to have to handle
all of this by hand, or is there a better way that I am missing?

thanks,
Todd.
--
   | Todd Dukes                      E-MAIL:  tdukes@ibmoto.com |
   | Motorola Somerset                  Phone:   (512) 424-8008 |