Re: [gtk-list] Re: File selection problem

Havoc Pennington wrote:

> You probably want to post a small segment of code demonstrating the
> problem and the complete backtrace if you can't figure it out yourself.

It's the example code for file selection included with gtk.  It only
seems to crap out on my server ... totally bizzarre.  But there's got to
be a reason, no?

DT
--
Technical Director, Virginia Center for Computer Music
Programmer / Analyst, Dean's Office (School of A&S)