Re: [gtk-list] Re: Ataching data to a widget

Thus spoke Havoc Pennington
> You can use gtk_object_set_data_full() to specify a function to free it
> with. Then it will be freed when you destroy the widget.
>
> > what about the data associated to a clist row ?
> >

> There's a gtk_clist_set_row_data_full() for this.

Out of curiosity, is there a reason for the use of "full" instead of
"function" (for example)?  It would help me to remember these function names
if I knew the association.
--
Michael J. Hammel           |
The Graphics Muse           | Tell me what you need, and I'll tell you how to