Re: The Programmer's FAQ ? (was : Re: alignment oddity)

 E> Hi, gtk-ers, I want to know how many poeple would be interested in
 E> a Programmer FAQ - the ideal companion for this list, something
 E> between the turorial, the reference and the basic gtk FAQ.

I think this would be really great.  Preferably in a format where we
can make links to example code.  Small compilable programs showing the
interesting points in the _Frequently Answered Question_.

I for one would volunteer to write a few entries if anyone wants to
coordinate stuff.

        /mailund